Our labor unions are not narrow, self-seeking groups. They have raised wages, shortened hours and provided supplemental benefits. Through collective bargaining and grievance procedures, they have brought justice and democracy to the shop floor. But their work goes beyond their own jobs, and even beyond our borders. - John F. Kennedy, 35th US President
Understanding the needs of all union members is crucial in negotiating a successful labor contract.
Anonymous surveys give union members confidence to freely express ideas and concerns without fear of repercussions. Our report builder lets you hare results with union members with one click, increasing trust and transparency during negotiations.
Question types like MaxDiff, will help you uncover what union members truly value.
Our Approach to Labor Union Surveys
The Anonymous Survey Feautre
Our anonymous surveys include a logo on each survey where your audience can click to learn how SurveyKing protects identities.
Anonymous surveys can be sent out automatically via email using our platform. You'll never have access to see which respondents have taken the survey, but you will be able to send reminder to respondents who have not taken the survey, helping you obtain additional response data.
Discovering Hidden Relationships in your Data
Anonymous surveys can also meta data such as union location. Meta data helps uncover hidden relationships in your data. You may find the workers in region A value a certain employee benefit over region B, offering the ability of for a granular level of negotiations.
With one click you can share results with all union members. Commentary or notes can be added, to help union members understand the data. Union members can edit and export results in their own separate view. This process increases transparency with negotiations, and gives union members an idea of where they stand compared to other union members.
The survey results will include a count of all unique devices, further increasing trust and showing that duplicate votes do not exist.
Labor Union Survey Sample Questions
- Which benefits do you find LEAST and MOST important during this round of negations (MaxDiff Question)
- What are top 3 concerns with this round of negations? (Click Ranking Question)
- Do you think supervisor is fair in terms of punishment for work violations?
- How much confidence do you have in managements ability to grow and sustain the company?
- What would you do to improve the organization?
- Do you feel the orngaztion provides adegate traning?
- Do you feel the organization provides opportunities for career advancement?
- Are you currnetly looking for a new job?
Create your first survey for free. See how easy it is to get started! No together survey platform has all our tools in one easy to use low cost package.
Create a Survey